- This event has passed.
Aircraft Acquisition Planning Seminar
December 4, 2018 - December 5, 2018$99
Register now for this must-attend Conklin & de Decker event for aircraft buyers, owners and aviation professionals! This seminar will focus on the many areas of concern that affect the aircraft owner throughout the acquisition process.
NBAA Certified Seminar
The Aircraft Acquisition Planning Seminar is certified by the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) as a Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) accredited program, allowing attendees to receive CAM credit for participating. Upon written request, Conklin & de Decker will also provide individual attorneys and certified public accountants with an attendance confirmation letter to support their application for continuing professional education (CPE) or continuing legal education (CLE) credit in their respective states. Based on a 50-minute hour, the AAP seminar should be eligible for up to a maximum of 16 CPE/CLE credits for the full two-day seminar.
Attendees will learn more about how to:
- Determine which aircraft best meets the mission profile.
- Assess the value of an aircraft.
- Analyze life cycle costs.
- Discover more about aircraft ownership options.
- Understand FAA owner trusts.
- Decide between internal and external aircraft management.
- Navigate state sales and use taxes.
- Evaluate aircraft financing options.
- Arrange proper insurance.
- Evaluate operating costs.
- Simplify maintenance costs.
- Handle personal and non-business use of an aircraft.