Commercial Operators Tax Seminar
Register now for this must-attend Conklin & de Decker seminar for commercial aircraft operators! This seminar will cover the latest tax issues that commercial operators face every day.
Unique from all other seminars and workshops, this is the only tax seminar designed for the commercial operator. Attendees will learn about current tax issues affecting aircraft charter and management companies, as well as important best practices, all presented by leading industry experts. This seminar is a “must-attend” for all commercial aircraft operators and management companies, whether they serve as the Director of Operations, CFO or Controller. Owners and operators who have an aircraft on a 135 certificate, or are considering doing so, will find this seminar beneficial to the future of their operation.
What it covers:
- Learn how commercial & non-commercial Federal Excise Taxes (FET) apply to various operations.
- Explore IRS Form 720 and what you should know about making deposits.
- Review who is responsible for payment of FET when using a carrier or card program.
- Identify who can benefit from bonus depreciation.
- Understand international fees & customs.
- Examine how state sales and use taxes apply to aircraft engaged in commercial operations.